Tuesday 28 October 2014

I LOVE BRISTOL * Doing


Firstly, I would like to say HELLO, and I apologise for not having posted anything in a while. 
I'll tell you for why!
Last Christmas we were burgled and my lovely Canon SLR was stolen, and I've had to muddle through this year borrowing my friends camera to use for my blog, and also for my design work, which has been a complete nuisance! BUT, it was my birthday on the 21st and my wonderful boyfriend managed to save up enough to fill the camera shaped hole in my lift with a Nikon D3300, and OH MY LORD, it is the best thing ever.

I cannot wait to get started properly with my blog, and also my design work!

We went for a wonder down to Bristol harbourside and took the camera. I thought you all might like to see where I live, because I love Bristol!













I am wearing:
Coat // Ebay, Jeans // YourEyesLie, Jumper // SheInside, Necklace // Primark, Boots // Dr Martens

Hello there lovely reader! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, it means a lot to me! If you fancy following me, here are my links!

No comments:

Post a Comment